Sunday, May 5, 2013

And People Do This To Their Dogs???

We have people come in who want to get these shock collars for their puppies...  We try to talk them into training instead cause why they hell would you put a baby through this.  Just Lazy I guess!  Here is a young man who decided to try it out for him self.  There are many many more video of individuals doing human testing with these collars on Youtube.  Some of them are drunk some aren't.  Personally I think only a psychopath would use such a device on a dog when they are so willing and eager to learn from us!



4 comments:

Sandee said...

I wouldn't do this to my baby and we've not done it either. I've known many that have though. Poor things.

Have a terrific day. :)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean Sandee.. It drives me nuts when people come in and want to get one for their 6 month old puppy.

Rajagopalan said...

You are a sadist if you have fun at the expense of your dog's misery. The video is super, makes me feel the miserable experience of the pets.

Unknown said...

Spread the word Rajagopalan. Maybe if more people see this they will think twice before subjecting their pets to this kind of torture.