Friday, January 6, 2012

Cute Pic's From the Pet Shop

  I meant to get these up sooner but Christmas was very hectic, I worked extra hours and then got KO'd but a nasty cold.  So here are my Christmas cute pics.
Because of the habitat these parakeets are in, I don't get to spend a lot of time getting them use to people.  This little guy how ever was a brave little birdy and sat with me for several minutes before rejoining his buddies.... or would that be budgies LOL.


Meet BABY a beautiful Rottweiler that visits us often.  She is extremely playful and the biggest mush you will every meet.  Just say the word cookie and she will lead you right to them.


 
The ferrets stole my Santa hat.  If you look close you'll see two ... one is chewing on the pom pom the other is hiding inside you can just see her ear and a piece of her tail.

No comments: