Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes You Have to Make a Hard Choice

There are times in pet ownership when you have to make a hard choice.  Sometimes you have to put your personal desires aside and make the best choice for your friend.  I have to make one of those choices now.  Fortunately for me it is not a health issue where I have to make the hardest choice a pet owner has to make.  But it could become one if I don't make the right choice.

If your wondering which pet I'm talking about it's Rex our turtle.




As you can see she has gotten quite large.  She is too big for her tank and we don't have the space necessary for a larger one.  She sits at the bottom of her tank looking rather depressed.  She doesn't eat much and doesn't chase the fish any more.  So despite our personal feeling for her.  I have come to the conclusion that she needs a new home.

No comments: