Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kermit has Legs

Kermit the Tadpole has gotten his back legs. I had a heck of a time getting this picture I couldn't get quite enough lighting but finally here is a shot where you can see one of his back legs.



This one is a little blurry but you can see both back legs


Rosco doesn't have legs yet

Here is some shots of their future home. Once they become frogletts they will be too big for the little frog habitat so we have a take all set up for them.

The land part isn't quite ready I've been trying to get moss to grow but haven't had much luck. Someone told me I should try growning it from seeds so I've been trying to find some.

The water part looks great with plenty of places for the frog to explore and hide. There are live plants in there to help keep the water clean.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, they are sure going to have a nice home. They are getting big fast. I think frogs are just the cutest. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Unknown said...

Your welcome Michelle Kermit is really getting big but Rosco is still pretty small. I think he is either younger then Kermit or Kermit gets the lions share of the food. Either way Rosco should get growing after Kermit is moved to the bigger tank :D